- As Kieran Read led the All Blacks onto Eden Park for their first fixture since World Cup glory at Twickenham, behind him was the next generation, new-look outfit that is already planning a 2019 defence of their back-to-back glories. A couple of hours later, this new-era team had produced a masterfully high-octane performance to dismantle Wales. Whilst the national squad has said goodbye to some of the most experienced and decorated All Blacks of all time, Read and his troops showed that this generation will pay tribute to the modern greats that came before them – legends of the ilk of McCaw, Carter, Nonu and Smith.
All in all, the All Blacks do battle 14 times in 2016, and look to extend a nine-match winning streak against the likes of Australia, Wales, South Africa, Argentina, Ireland, Italy and France. With the Rugby Championship and 2016 Bledisloe Cup on the horizon, pay tribute to one of the most successful sporting teams on the planet as they seek to continue their global dominance…
SE Products, in conjunction with New Zealand Rugby, are pleased to release the 2016 All Blacks Squad Signed Jersey. Officially licensed, independently authenticated and strictly limited to just 100 editions worldwide, it’s a must have for any true All Blacks fan, as a new generation look to continue upward from the glories of 2015. Secure yours now to avoid disappointment!
The ultimate tribute to usher in the next generation of All Blacks greatness
- Personally signed by 31 members of the 2016 All Blacks squad and four coaching staff
- Limited to just 100 editions worldwide
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Approximate framed dimensions 1000 x 790 mm
- Accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag
- Manufactured under license by SE Products
- Officially licensed by the New Zealand Rugby Union